Delegates/Technical Staff/Spouses and dependents
- Masks: KN95 or N95 masks will be provided for all delegates, technical staff, and their spouses.
- Wash Hands: Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the America’s Center Convention Complex for your frequent use.
- Cover your cough/sneeze.
- Do not attend any meetings/services if you are having any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, scratchy/sore throat, loss of taste or smell. Meetings will be livestreamed for your convenience should you need to view from your hotel room.
- Review list of COVID testing locations in downtown included in this document.
- Unvaccinated tech staff: Rapid covid testing required upon arrival, and then again on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of the Session. Take a picture of negative/positive result and submit to GC Nurse at 301-526-1686 before 08:00 each day you test. Please make sure to include your name (printed legibly) and the date in the picture.
- If a Division delegate suspects they have Covid-19 they should contact their Division Secretary. If a GC delegate or Technical Staff member suspects they have Covid-19 they should contact Pam Ingram-Clay at 301-526-1686. The same applies to spouses or dependents.
- Check Session App regularly for updates.
- Overseas Delegates: PLEASE check your pre-embarkation airline requirements for testing and vaccination and again prior to your departure from St. Louis. These regulations may change and need to be monitored by you. See the CDC website for more information. https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list/
- Please check the following link for the requirements of your chosen airline.
- Please check this link for approved vaccines to enter the US.
- Short-term travel insurance is required for all delegates, technical staff, and spouses or dependents who will attend in person.
- Go to First Aid Plaza (level 1, Convention Center)
- For Emergencies, call 314-342-5081
Session Management responsibility
- To provide N95 or KN95 masks to delegates/technical staff/and spouses who attend.
- To provide signage to facilitate traffic flow for event.
- To provide hand sanitizing stations throughout the America’s Center Convention Complex.
- To work with America’s Center Convention Complex to ensure restrooms and public spaces are cleaned regularly.
- To provide masks for choir and orchestra participants.
Subject to change: Health protocol will be guided by local jurisdiction at the time of Session